Peach Cobbler


When I go shopping for food, I don't buy a lot because I normally cook for 2, my husband and I. So, when I was at the fresh produce section at the grocery store, I spotted several types of peaches.

Standing in front of all the peaches with several to choose from, I couldn't decide whether to buy the more expensive ones or not. I guess the pricey the peaches the sweeter it tastes.

So, I got three yellow flesh peaches and thought maybe I could make a peach ice-cream.

When I got home, I discovered I was missing an ingredients for the ice cream, so I decided to Google fresh peach recipes and came across to this recipe at instructables.com/Easy-Peach-Cobbler.




The only thing I changed on this recipe is the measurement of the ingredients, but other than that I followed the recipe. It turned out delicious!



Comments

Popular Posts