Pandesal Bread Machine Recipe


Pan de sal

My daughter asked me if I still remember how to make pan de sal. Well, since I was going to use my bread machine, I needed to figure out the measurements in order to get the consistency of the dough correctly while mixing it in the machine. And, since my recipe is in one of the boxes in the garage, I really don't feel like opening each boxes to search for the recipe.



I googled pan de sal recipes for bread machines on line & came across this website (http://www.food.com/recipe/filipino-pandesal-bread-bread-machine-). All of the ingredients were similar to mine. So, I decided to give it a try.





The pan de sal tasted exactly how I anticipated. I would recommend the recipe and give it an A plus as well. It was a big hit for breakfast this morning.


Comments

Popular Posts