Summer of 2019


 I have just started learning about birds and really enjoy watching them in my back yard. I decided to use my patio for a small bird sanctuary and bought two feeders. Several different kinds of birds, to include humming birds routinely use the feeders and I am looking forward to get a bird bath on my next visit to the store.   

My husband told me I am becoming a bird crazy; lol;  which is true. When I first started, only a few birds came to feed. Now, I have so many birds that I have to refill the feeders in less than a week. I have all sizes of birds enjoying the seed mix I bought, but what they seem to like best is the black oil sunflower seeds. So, my next visit to the store is to get sun flower seeds.   I  have French glass doors that look out into the back yard so I can see the birds greet me every morning  when I wake up while enjoying a cup of coffee. 

They make my day happy and are such a blessing to me.   I set my camera on a tripod in front of the French doors so I can take pictures of the different birds anytime.  I spotted a blue bird and a humming bird flying around on the feeders, but they disappeared before I could get the picture. It is not easy to take a decent picture from inside the glass door, but at least the pictures are clear enough to share on birds on my backyard album.  

My baby enjoy being in the backyard
watching the birds with me.

New nectar put in once  a week




Comments

Popular Posts